Our new Husky Liners cargo liner and floor mats arrived the day before a huge blizzard hit Connecticut. I was so excited to see the boxes on the front porch when I arrived home from work. We love Husky Liners because they are custom-fit for each make and model. They also have raised containment walls and tread pattern the mess stays away from your shoes. With a lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking, it is hard to beat the value of this great product. The are available for Front Seat, 2nd Seat, 3rd Seat, Center Hump and Cargo in Black, Grey or Tan. Husky Liners are also Made in the USA.
Features of the Husky Liners
- Features the original “classic tread plate” design (My husband loves the diamond plate design)
- Designed to contour the complex surfaces of your specific vehicle’s floorboard, using the latest in laser scanning technology. Laser Scanning Technology provides a precision fit contour design for your specific vehicle’s floorboard.
- Raised containment walls to help keep mud, mess and spills on the liner and off your vehicles expensive, hard to clean carpet.
- Most late model vehicles feature the Patented Form-fit Edge™ design.
- Front & Back Seat Floor Liners are sold separately.
One reader will a set of front floor liners (subject to availability for specific make and model).
I was provided with product to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by MonkeyThreads (see all)
- NYNE N-19 Docking Alarm Clock Review and Giveaway - May 20, 2013
- CURT Manufacturing Roof Mounted Cargo Rack Giveaway - May 19, 2013
- Vegan Tofu Scramble - May 13, 2013