You may have seen his cute craft floating around pinterest. I saw this craft while searching for some busy bag activities for my 3 year old and HAD to try it. It’s cute, educational, easy to make and free!
- Paint Sticks
- Paint Chips from your local hardware store (I chose primary colors in bright shades)
- Clothespins (I would avoid clothespins from the dollar store. I found that these broke almost immediately).
- Strong glue or Mod Podge
Cut out pieces from the paint chips to fit onto the paint stick (4-6 per stick) and some smaller strips to fit onto a clothespin.
Use glue to attach the paint chip pieces to the paint sticks and the clothespins.
My little guy loves attaching the clothespin to the corresponding color on the stick. This is a great road trip activity. The pieces easily fit into a bag and they don’t make a mess in my car. Try it out, you’ll love it!
Latest posts by Jenni (see all)
- Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers for Moms on the Move! #HuggiesTester - May 16, 2013
- Pink Blush Maternity Clothes (Giveaway) - May 10, 2013
- Huggies Designer Wipes Tub – Function Meets Fashion #HuggiesTester - May 9, 2013