You may remember our Viviscal hair growth supplement review and giveaway a few months ago. I was part of a group of bloggers who where chosen to try out this product for 3 months and report our findings. Viviscal is a hair growth vitamin supplement which stimulates thicker and faster hair growth of thinning hair due to:
- Poor Nutrition
I started taking this vitamin in March, after noticing significant hair loss and hair thinning post-pregnancy. I was desperate to try anything that might help, and was so glad to find a product that uses all natural ingredients. The vitamins come in a bubble pack of 60 for a months supply. You take one pill in the morning and one in the evening. The pills were average in size and easy to swallow. I had no adverse effects from the pills themselves, even when taking them on an empty stomache.
These were my observations:
- Within 1 week my rate of hair loss DRAMATICALLY decreased and eventually stopped altogether (after one month).
- My fingernails started to grow really quickly and became quite thick. I noticed this after one month of use.
- My hair started to feel “thicker and healthier” after about 6 weeks of use. (yes, even on my legs).
- Small hairs started to grow in thinning areas after 3 months (I anticipate that this will continue with consisten use of the product).
I have been really please with my results, and frankly, pretty surprised. I was hoping to see at least some decrease in hair loss, but was not really anticipating thicker and fuller hair. I love it! I have noticed that my hair has gotten quite long in the past 3 months (it grew over 1.5 inches!!), and my hair usually grows really slowly. The one negative? effect I have noticed is that my hair does seem oilier than normal. This is only a problem if I skip a day washing my hair, which happens more than I would like to admit!
I have recommend this product to several family members who have thinning hair as well. I think this product is great, and the results where just as advertised. Now I just wish I could try this product out for the full 6 months to see full results!!!!
I received a 3 month supply of Viviscal in order to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed are my own. No other compensation was provided. For more information on the product mentioned visit: www.viviscal.com.
Latest posts by Jenni (see all)
- Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers for Moms on the Move! #HuggiesTester - May 16, 2013
- Pink Blush Maternity Clothes (Giveaway) - May 10, 2013
- Huggies Designer Wipes Tub – Function Meets Fashion #HuggiesTester - May 9, 2013