I ran across some GREAT deals on Bath and Body Works yesterday. They are having their annual yellow sale, with items up to 75% off!!!!! I love the Bath and Body works Cotton Blossom Shower Gel, which is on sale for $5 (regularly $9.50). This time of year I also like to get the moisturizing hand soap for my dry cracked hands, it really helps keep my hands soft. The Sea Island Cotton hand soaps were only $3 each (regularly $5). I purchased 3 shower gels and 4 hand soaps, which cost me $30 shipped!!! That’s about $4 an item.
Here’s how to get the best deal:
1. Sign up for Shop At Home here (I use this site all the time and regularly get checks in the mail from them).
2. Search Bath and Body Works and you will see that they offer 5% cash back AND 20% off your purchase sitewide. Just click Activate and it will take you to the Bath and Body Works site.
3. Add all items to your cart (the sale price AND extra 20% discount should be reflected in your shopping cart) and add the following promo code.
3. Enter Promo Code: F114526 to get a FREE signature item!!!!!!!
Hurry, go. What are you waiting for. Stock up on this stuff and make a great gift basket for someone next Christmas.
Latest posts by Jenni (see all)
- Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers for Moms on the Move! #HuggiesTester - May 16, 2013
- Pink Blush Maternity Clothes (Giveaway) - May 10, 2013
- Huggies Designer Wipes Tub – Function Meets Fashion #HuggiesTester - May 9, 2013