I am sure that many of you are already familiar with the Philip Kingsley line of hair care products. I use these products on my own hair and love them. One of my favorite features of this line is that you can easily choose the correct products for you hair depending on the length and texture of your hair. Their products always leave my hair feeling clean and full. I was super excited to learn that Philip Kingsley now offers a baby line of products. The Philip Kingsley Shampoo and Bodywash works great for babies and toddlers.
“PK Baby is a mild shampoo and body wash for daily use that is colorless, has a non allergenic and is SLS, SLES and paraben free. It is an easy to rinse formula that contains chamomile extract to soothe the scalp and amaranth protein to gently moisturize both the skin and the hair. ”
- As children get older and their hair begins to grow, a little shampoo will help to cleanse more effectively – this can be used around 4 weeks
- It is safe to shampoo your baby’s hair every day, provided you are using a mild shampoo, such as PK BabyDaily shampooing helps to prevent the occurrence of cradle cap, the infant form of an adult scalp condition, pityriasis amiantaceaCradle Cap most commonly occurs in babies up to three months old
- It is not really necessary to condition a baby’s hair while it is relatively fine and fluffy, however once the hair starts to grow longer and thicken up, applying a little conditioner will help to keep it in tip top condition
They also include links on the following: How to Shampoo the Hair, How Often Should You Wash Babies’ Hair, Cradle Cap, Conditioning the Hair
I used this product on both my 4 month old and my 2 year old. I love how this shampoo and body wash comes in a large 17 oz pump bottle. I find that pump bottles are the easiest and most convenient way to use a baby wash because I don’t always have an extra hand to pour the soap out of the container. I also think that 2 in 1 products are so great for little ones. Nobody wants to mess with using several different products on their babies. The Philip Kingsley baby bodywash smells really great and is not overpowering. It left my baby with that “baby fresh smell” that I love so much. It rinsed out nicely and didn’t leave my babies skin dry. The large bottle size is a great value and one of the best baby bodywashes that I have tried.
The PK Baby is available for $28 at philipkingsley.com
“A sample of this product was provided to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.”
Latest posts by Jenni (see all)
- Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers for Moms on the Move! #HuggiesTester - May 16, 2013
- Pink Blush Maternity Clothes (Giveaway) - May 10, 2013
- Huggies Designer Wipes Tub – Function Meets Fashion #HuggiesTester - May 9, 2013