I recently received a Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Express in white to review. I have been wanting a juicer for a long time. Fresh juice tastes better and has more vitamins and nutrients than bottled juice. I also recently watched the movie Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, which chronicles the journey of two men to heal their bodies through juicing. My 6 year old son was so excited to get using the juicer. It is a great way to get kids to drink fresh juice and you can even sneak in some leafy green vegetables without them noticing. We made an apple and carrot juice that was so good and fresh tasting! The juicer comes with an operating manual and a book of juice recipes to get you started. It was easy to clean up and the pulp can be used for recipes or added to your compost. The juicer is compact and easy to store or leave on the counter.
Designed for those who have limited space in the kitchen. No need to precut ingredients due to it’s size. This juicer accommodates most fruits and vegetables whole to produce a fresh glass of juice in just seconds. A sleek and compact version of the original with the new non-drip spout feature and the same best selling extraction technology.
• Non-Drip Spout
• Sleek Compact Design
• Surgical-Quality Stainless Steel Blade
• Whisper-Quiet Operation
• Special Patented Extraction Technology delivers up to 30% more juice than other juicers*
• High Performance 3,600 RPM Induction Motor with a lifetime warranty
• Extra-Large Round Chute accommodates most fruits and vegetables
• Super-Sized Detachable Pulp Collector
• Dishwasher Safe
• Built-In Safety Features
You can order your Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Express on their website www.powerjuicer.com/power-juicer-express.php for $99 plus shipping.
One reader will win a Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Express!
I received a juicer to facilitate my review. Opinions expressed within are my own.
Latest posts by MonkeyThreads (see all)
- NYNE N-19 Docking Alarm Clock Review and Giveaway - May 20, 2013
- CURT Manufacturing Roof Mounted Cargo Rack Giveaway - May 19, 2013
- Vegan Tofu Scramble - May 13, 2013