With the arrival of my newest little one a few weeks ago, I couldn’t have been happier to have the opportunity to try out some delicious organic bamboo products from Baby U R Precious. This is a family based company (we love that!) that is committed to leaving a small green footprint (we love that even more!!). All of their products are made from certified organic bamboo velour, and let me tell you, this material is absolutely luxurious. Not only is bamboo a sustainable product, but is has excellent moisture absorbing and antimicrobial properties.
Baby U R Precious offers a variety of baby products including:
- Baby Hooded Bath Towel with Hands-free Strap
- Toddler Hooded Bath Towel
- Wash Cloths
- Baby and Toddler Bibs
- Burp Cloths
- Baby Blankets (mini and standard size)
- Oversized Blankets
- Gift Baskets
The friendly folds at Baby UR Precious were generous enough to let me try their Baby Hooded Bath Towel with Hands-Free Strap, Toddler Bib and a set of their Wash Cloths.
- Let me start by saying that I truly LOVED this bamboo velour fabric. I have never encountered this particular material before and I was so pleased with the ultra soft feel of the material and the extremely absorbent quality of the items I tried. There was absolutely no beading up of the water. Instead, moisture was wicked away immediately.
- The Toddler Burp Cloth was great. It attached with sturdy velcro, worked great for wiping up little faces after a messy meal and washed great. The size was just right for a toddler.
- I tried out the set of 3 washcloths in neutral colors. LOVE THEM!! In fact, I make sure that I always have one washed, because I don’t like to use my regular cotton washcloths anymore.
- The Hands-Free Hooded Towel. Where to start! This is their signature item, and for good reason. This towel is double layered, as with all their other products, and made from the same bamboo velour. One side is a soft green color and the other is neutral colored. The hood on this towel works great because it is generously sized to grow with your baby, and will therefore last longer. My little one loves snuggling in his towel for a few minutes after his bath. It is extra warm and absorbent. I haven’t even mentioned the best feature yet. It’s hands free!!! That’s right. This towel comes with a strap attached to the hood end. Simply attach the strap around YOUR neck and it is handy and ready for baby whenever you are. No fussing or fiddling with towel at the end of bathtime, it is conveniently located on you already. Here is a great video demonstrating how this works:
These products wash beautifully time and again and come in wonderful gender neutral and gender specific colors. In fact, I was so impressed with this product that I plan on buying the toddler hooded bath towel for my older children this christmas and the hands-free hooded bath towel for several baby gifts that I will need in the coming months.
Check out their site at burpstore.com to see all of their fabulous products.
One very lucky reader will get to try out a 3 pack of washcloths from Baby UR Precious!!!
I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Latest posts by Jenni (see all)
- Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers for Moms on the Move! #HuggiesTester - May 16, 2013
- Pink Blush Maternity Clothes (Giveaway) - May 10, 2013
- Huggies Designer Wipes Tub – Function Meets Fashion #HuggiesTester - May 9, 2013