There is nothing my kids enjoy more than cooking in the kitchen and inventing new recipes. I find that this is not only a great creative outlet for little minds, but is a fun activity for a lazy afternoon or rainy day. When we discovered the products by Headchefs, I just knew that my kids would be thrilled to try them out. Headchefs is a line of kitchen utensils designed with kids in mind. product line includes mixing bowls, whisks, spatulas, mixing spoons, etc… These functional tools have cute silicone bodies that kids just love!
I love that Headchefs makes cooking a fun activity and assists parents in promoting a healthy lifestyle from a young age. The Headchefs website offers some great cooking tips and recipes.
Headchefs was generous enough to send me several of their products and try them out with the kids. My children were instantly intruiged by the cute shapes of the products (particularly the back area), and started planning their recipes right away. We chose the 3 quart mixing bowl, spatula and whisk. These items come in a rainbow of fun, kid-friendly colors that instantly catch your attention. The handles are not only cute and whimsical but they are great for toddlers. I find that my 2 year old is able to easily grip this soft sililcone handle and use the utensils without a problem. Each utensil has it’s own name and unique personality too! All products are dishwasher safe.
What a great way to spend time with your children, incorporate some learning by measuring and counting ingredients and to make something yummy. We just love these products by Headchefs. I am sure that we will be adding to our collection very soon. These also make the perfect birthday gift for that little baker in your life. They are the perfect price point for gifting and are fun and imaginitive. You can follow Headchefs on Facebook to keep up to date on new products and promotions.
One lucky reader will win a $30 gift card to Headchefs!!
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment with your name and be sure to include a valid email address in the comment form!
1. Visit Headchefs and tell us your favorite character/utensil.
2. Follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter or RSS/Email Subscription (+1 each)
3. Share this giveaway on any social networking site (leave URL of your post please!! hint: right click the time stamp!!) #win giftcard by @Headchefs #kids #cooking from @mamatomjr http://wp.me/p1qA6G-2u6 (can be done 2x day at least 1hour apart)2x/day at least 1 hour apart
This giveaway will end on July 25, 2011 at midnight, EST. US only. Winner to be chosen randomly. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.
I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.[ad#glam between posts]
Latest posts by Jenni (see all)
- Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers for Moms on the Move! #HuggiesTester - May 16, 2013
- Pink Blush Maternity Clothes (Giveaway) - May 10, 2013
- Huggies Designer Wipes Tub – Function Meets Fashion #HuggiesTester - May 9, 2013