Have you seen MI-DEL cookies in your store? I have never tried them before, but have noticed them in the natural food section of my store. I am always up for a challenge. So, when someone asks a pregnant woman to review cookies she jumps at the chance! I used the MI-DEL handy store locator which tells you where the products can be found, as well as which type of cookie is available. You can check your are here.
I chose 3 different cookies to review:
1. Bite Size Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Chocolate Snaps
3. Lemon Snaps
I love that these cookies are all natural and organic. It makes me feel a little better about eating them and giving them to my children as a snack. They even come in gluten free varieties. My kids LOVED these cookies. In fact, they each claimed their own bag, wrote their name on it and hid them in a special place for snacking. My favorites were the bite size Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are tiny, about the circumference of a dime. Perfect for snacking and for a toddler snack. They are easy to take on the go. The lemon and chocolate snaps were also delicious, and addicting. I will admit that I almost polished off an entire back of the chocolate snaps before I put the bag down.
MI-DEL offers the following flavors:
- Ginger Snaps
- Honey Grahams
- Lemon Snaps
- Maple Munchies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip
- Organic Ginger Snaps
- Organic Snickerdoodles
- Vanilla Snaps
Gluten Free Varieties:
Gluten-Free Arrowroot Cookies
- Chocolate Caramel
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Cinnamon Snaps
- Ginger Snaps
- Pecan Flavored Cookies
- Vanilla Sandwich Cookies
Single Serve Cookies (they come 5 in a package):
I think all of the varieties sound delicious. I am dying to try the S’mores cookie and the Vanilla Sandwich Cookie. These are the perfect picnic/camp snack. They are easy to pack, organic, delicious and tasty. Your kids will love opening their lunch and finding these delicious treats. MI-DEL cookies are perfect for summer lunches on the go!
4 winners will receive a coupon to try out MI-DEL cookies for themselves! (US only)
1. Follow MI-DEL cookies on Facebook.
2. Visit MI-DEL cookies and tell me which product you would buy with your coupon.
3. Follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter or RSS/Email Subscription (+1 each)
4. Tweet this giveaway: #win #organic #cookies @MIDELcookies from @mamatomjr @jendpt http://wp.me/p1qA6G-28Y (can be done 2x day at least 1hour apart)
This giveaway will end on July 1, 2011 at midnight, EST. US only. Winner to be chosen randomly. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.
I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.[ad#glam between posts]
Latest posts by Jenni (see all)
- Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers for Moms on the Move! #HuggiesTester - May 16, 2013
- Pink Blush Maternity Clothes (Giveaway) - May 10, 2013
- Huggies Designer Wipes Tub – Function Meets Fashion #HuggiesTester - May 9, 2013