- 12 full pages for first 12 months
- 5 full pages for first 5 birthdays
- 8 pages for notes, keepsakes, and photos
- Stickers provide special and easy way to remember baby’s milestones
- Acid-free, lignin-free
- Open calendar measures 11 x 18″
I am going to start using my calendar now, during the last trimester of my pregnancy. This way I can record important appointments and details from my pregnancy. Won’t that be fun to look at later? The calendar is printed on archival paper, so there are no worries about the calendar deteriorating over the years. It is meant as a keepsake and companion piece to the Baby Memory Book. I love this combo. Cute, affordable, convenient. This is going to make my journey of recording every baby milestone much more efficient and convenient. The Jack and Lulu First Year Calendar’s can be purchased here for $14.
This cute and affordable set, the Baby Memory Book and the Baby’s First Year Calendar can be purchased at C.R. Gibson. With a total price under $50, this would make an excellent choice for a baby gift. Check out the Anna Griffin baby sets here to see all that she has to offer. Baby Memory Books, First Year Calendar, Loose Leaf Memory Books, Keepsake Chests, Melamine Dinnerwear, Photo Journal’s, Brag Books, Scrapbooks and coordinating Gift Bags.
I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own. [ad#glam between posts]
Latest posts by Jenni (see all)
- Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers for Moms on the Move! #HuggiesTester - May 16, 2013
- Pink Blush Maternity Clothes (Giveaway) - May 10, 2013
- Huggies Designer Wipes Tub – Function Meets Fashion #HuggiesTester - May 9, 2013