Pregnancy Announcement Cards
With each successive pregnancy I have learned the value of journaling. I just love looking back at my weekly reports and comparing them to my current pregnancy. At one point I was even so motivated as to take a weekly picture, which I absolutely hated doing, but I love to look back at them now. Up until now, I was just using a regular notebook, but found that I had no way to easily organize my information and pictures.
2. Follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter or RSS/Email Subscription (+1 each)
3. Share this giveaway on any social networking site (leave URL of your post please!! hint: right click the time stamp!!) 2x/day at least 1 hour apart
4. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post +1/post up to 5 comments
5. Tweet this giveaway: #win a journal @TummyTalk from @mamatomjr @jendpt http://wp.me/p1qA6G-LB (can be done 2x day at least 1hour apart)
This giveaway will end on May 25, 2011 at midnight, EST. US only. Winner to be chosen randomly. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.
I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.[ad#glam between posts][ad#glam between posts]
Latest posts by Jenni (see all)
- Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers for Moms on the Move! #HuggiesTester - May 16, 2013
- Pink Blush Maternity Clothes (Giveaway) - May 10, 2013
- Huggies Designer Wipes Tub – Function Meets Fashion #HuggiesTester - May 9, 2013