With my first 2 children I never really invested in teething toys. I never understood how those hard plastic toys could soothe sore gums. I also wasn’t too keen on sticking plastic devices in my babies mouth. These natural rubber teething toys from Nova Nature are not only adorable, but they are all natural. The toys are painted with non toxic paints and are PVC, BPA and Phthalate free. I just love the bright colors and soft, flexible texture of these toys. They are the perfect size for little hands to easily grab. The rubber is not hard, like other teething toys, but soft and pliable when squeezed or chewed on. They also make a cute little squeak when they are squeezed.
These toys are not just great for those teething times, but are great as tub toys as well. They are water resistant, so they can be used as both a dry and wet toy. My toddler just loves playing with the large rubber seahorse and octopus during bathtime. I have found that all of Nova Nature’s products are thoughtfully and uniquely designed. You certainly won’t find rubber toys of this quality and unique design at your local baby store.
Nova Nature offers a large variety of rubber toys, as well as some really unique wooden puzzles. Visit their website the next time you are looking for a unique gift idea that is sure to please.
Three very lucky readers will win their choice of a Frog Teether or Seahorse Toy.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Nova Nature and tell me your favorite natural rubber toy.
1. Follow me on GFC, Facebook, Twitter or RSS/Email Subscription (+1 each)
2. Share this giveaway on any social networking site (leave URL of your post please!! hint: right click the time stamp!!) 2x/day at least 1 hour apart
3. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post +1/post up to 5 comments
4. Tweet this giveaway: #win rubber toy @Nova Nature from @mamatomjr @jendpt http://wp.me/p1qA6G-152 (can be done 2x day at least 1hour apart)
This giveaway will end on May 26, 2011 at midnight, EST. US only. Winner to be chosen randomly. Winner has 48 hours to respond to my email or a new winner will be chosen.
I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.[ad#glam between posts][ad#glam between posts]
Latest posts by Jenni (see all)
- Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers for Moms on the Move! #HuggiesTester - May 16, 2013
- Pink Blush Maternity Clothes (Giveaway) - May 10, 2013
- Huggies Designer Wipes Tub – Function Meets Fashion #HuggiesTester - May 9, 2013